At St Augustine’s we make use of flexible learning as part of our delivery of contemporary pedagogies for developing 21st Century learners. Our innovative environment is underpinned by teaching methods and spaces that are engaging and motivational.
Flexible learning relates to the complete physical, social and pedagogical context in which learning is intended to occur. It involves the enabling of:
- social and collaborative learning
- inquiry curriculum
- teacher-directed teaching and learning
- student-directed teaching and learning
- independent learning
- project work
- direct instruction
- innovative and creative thinking
- relationship building
- and problem-solving skills.