Vision and Mission
OUR SCHOOL VISION
St Augustine’s has Christ as its model.
Our Vision is to:
Faith and Life Integration
Nurture an atmosphere where Gospel values and faith are key to the development of the whole person (spiritually, intellectually, morally, physically, socially and emotionally)
Excellence and Equity
Encourage students to strive for excellence by making the best possible use of all their talents and abilities
Provide a dynamic learning community where members develop knowledge, skills and behaviours and the strong foundations needed to prepare them to participate successfully in society
Empower students to contribute to, and be active in, the Catholic Church and community.
OUR SCHOOL MISSION
St Augustine’s School is committed to:
- Providing opportunities for the school community to live life within the Catholic tradition
- Strengthen leadership in faith of all within the school community
- Reflect a strong Catholic perspective across the curriculum
- Welcome and engage families and community in a partnership between home, school and the wider community
- Provide peer support and pastoral care for all members of the community
- Assist children to develop a strong sense of self
- Provide excellent contemporary learning opportunities for all
- Ensure programs and services are inclusive of all students and are responsive to ongoing assessment and evaluation
- Provide opportunities for students to actively participate in areas of social and environmental justice
- Ensuring that all members of the school community work together to promote and enact behaviours consistent with Ministerial Order 870 - Child Safe Standards.